Sunday, March 29, 2009

"I Looked out the wndow and what did I see?"

It definately wasn't popcorn, but LOTS of snow!. Yes, this is what you could see from our window this morning before church!! May I remind you that today is MARCH 29TH?!! IT IS SPRING, NOT THE MIDDLE OF WINTER!! Look at all the snow that fell within a few hours of it starting. I don't think I will EVER get use to the weather up here in Utah. Yesterday, I was driving around town with my sunroof open. Today I had to clean of several inches of snow on my car before I could leave the parking lot. I complain, but it really is pretty!!
You can see my car all covered in snow.
I like how you can see the snow falling in these pictures. It is days like this, that make me want to stay curled up in bed and drink hot chocolate.....generally these days happen in the middle of Winter, not the beginning of Spring!

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I don't miss the snow at all, bu it is pretty to look at from a distance. Thanks for the pics. Take care