Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pride Cometh Before The Fall....Literally!


About a half hour ago I totally ate it on the pavement in front of a rental home I manage. I was walking from my car up to the house to meet with some clients and tripped because the sidewalk is uneven. I am not sure what was hurt more....my pride or my hands and knees that are now THROBBING!!! The male client was nice enough to lend me his hand and helped me up.(Which really just made me feel more dumb because I could have gotten up by myself.) I was just glad I didn't hit my face or my glasses on the cement. You can't really see it, but in the top picture my left kneed has a bruised lump. My right need is red and bruised. Stupid Sidewalk!! Stupid Pride!!

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I'm so sorry! I hate when that happens. I've done embarrasing stuff like that before. I'll have to tell you about my first day of highschool and falling right on my butt! It was definalty a case of pride before the fall. HAHA