Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Leaving on a Jet Plane....."


So, I had the pleasure of flying first class on my way back from going to Las Vegas to see the boyfriend. It was awesome! I fly standby and it is the luck of the draw as to what seat I get when I use his flight benefits. I looked at my ticket and saw that I was in "Zone 1" which is the first part(business or first class) of the plane. It was freaking awesome!! I got on the plane and saw that there was bottled water at my seat. The flight attendant asked if I wanted anything else besides water before we took off. Of course I said yes!! We even got better snacks than the people behind first class....It was nice to be pampered. All that leg room to stretch out and relax in. Seriously, a girl could get used to that!!!

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Spoiled! You deserve it though. I've never got to do that before, it sounds really nice.