Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am so Thankful!! October 1, 2008




Well, I had an interesting experience yesterday. As some of you know, I am divorced. I still keep in contact with my ex-sister-in-law. She and I are good friends and her kids have only ever known me as Aunt Jennie. She and her husband are about to move to Calfornia for his military training for a year. We wanted to see each other before they left, so I went over to see her tonight. She just happens to be staying with her mom, my ex-mother-in-law. (Whom I adore). That wasn't the problem, the problem is that my dear ex-husband lives with his mommy too. So, he arrived home shortly after I got there and promptly went to another part of the house. After awhile, he apparently left and then called his mother to see if I would talk to him. He gave the lame excuse that he wanted to talk to me about my car(which use to be our car). So, I agreed to talk to him. Let me just say, I am so thankful he is no longer in my life!! My ex-husband was grinning ear to ear when he saw me and was checking me out the whole time I was talking to him. A blind man would have seen how obvious he was. I was not only uncomfortable, but also slightly queasy knowing he was trying to flirt with me. He then grilled his sister for information to see if I was single and available. Apparently, he thought I would be attracted to a man who lives with his mother and doesn't have a stable job? He forgot the reasons why he's my EX HUSBAND. His sister told him you don't and will never have a chance at getting her back. She also mentioned I was dating someone. He still is acting like he's sixteen. It has just made me that much more grateful for the wonderful man that I have in my life now. He is the greatest guy. I am sure some of you are gagging now, so shut your mouth!!

No comments: