Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Las Vegas Baby!!


So, I went to Las Vegas Monday morning to see my man. It was great to see him. I was actually nervous. I guess it was from anticipation and not seeing him for about 3 weeks that did it. The last long distance relationship I had ended in a divorce. I have had some hesitation and worries about dating a man in a different state because of this. Obviously, my ex husband and my boyfriend are totally two different men, but it still is a worry of mine. There were circumstances surrounding my marriage that would have ended it, even if he hadn't gone away for six months to boot camp. Once my ex husband got back home, everything went downhill. Thus far, all things look good between Tony and I. The adversary has tried to convince me otherwise. It is amazing what he does to try to get you to lose faith. I hope some day, we all get a chance to punch him in the face or even better beat him with a stick like a pinata. Anyways, It was nice to see him and hangout in Las Vegas. He is such a great guy. I know people are TIRED of hearing that. Well deal with it!! Until I am actually in the same town as he is, you will continue hearing about him and how wonderful I think he is and how much I miss him. Thankfully he is coming up here next Monday. He is in the process of trying to sell his house, not to mention training for his new job and looking for a new place to live. Needless to say, he is under a lot of stress right now and I am trying my best not to add to it. Greatfully, I have good room mates that don't mind hearing me whine about it. (or at least they do a good job at pretending they don't mind...). My life feels like it is in a holding pattern until he gets settled. All I can do right now is be supportive and help him as much as I can from Utah. I just need to keep myself busy and not become neurotic.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I am glad that you had a nice trip. As to your comment on my last post, it was a light sweater because of the cool breeze. Last week it was in the high 80's here.

Jennie-O said...

You know, I was just teasing you!!

Yolanda said...

I'm glad you were able to go see him finally. Don't let satan interfere. Misery loves company!! Take care, love ya.