Friday, December 12, 2008

An Ode to Packing and to Tony.


Well, I have spent the last week helping Tony pack up his house. Really, aren't I just the best girlfriend? Helping him get ready to move away from me? I should get a gold medal or at least an engagement ring for that....He has been really sweet about it because he knows its killing me, having him move out of state and all. I have finally told my family that he is transferring, and their first question was, "so when are you getting an engagement ring?" Seriously, I think my family have lost their marbles!! They forget that I am divorced and that we have been dating for 10 months. Now granted, I am Mormon and living in Utah, so I should be married by now and expecting my first child according to Mormon protocol. I guess it shows how much they like Tony,that they want to hurry up and marry us off. I remember, when I first got divorced, that my family was telling me to take my time and make sure I get to know the guy before I become engaged. I might have a biased opinion, but I have to say, Tony is a really great guy. To think I found such a nice, kind, normal, handsome man on the Internet!! Who would have thought!! He is truly worth all the crap I have gone through with the divorce and other growing experiences I have had these past two years.

No comments: